Aquatic Healing Retreat
A unique and connective treatment offering couples a chance to reconnect
The Aquatic Healing Retreat offers the ultimate in holistic therapy, indulgence and relaxation, equipping couples with the essentials to connect with each other and embrace personal wellness for the mind, body and soul.
Leading the retreat is Steve Karle, a pioneer in aquatic bodywork therapies. At his workshop, taking place in Akasha's private Watsu pool, you and your partner will be taken on a transformational path to overall wellbeing through Karle’s own method which is based on listening to the natural movement of the body as it floats passively in water and following it through a dance-like journey which may include massage, yoga-like stretching and elements of craniosacral therapy. Exploring new and creative techniques of connecting with each other through the power of touch, the Aquatic Healing Retreat is an immersive journey that goes beyond the physical performance of hydrotherapy to emphasise the importance of listening and communication in a relationship, leading to health, happiness and enlightenment for couples.
The techniques taught in the Aquatic Healing Retreat are as unique as they are effective and can also be applied out of the water. All Aquatic Healing Retreats are carried out within Akasha’s private Watsu pool, ensuring guests absolute privacy and undivided attention.
£660 for two
- Interactive assessment with Aquatic Bodywork Specialist and Craniosacral Therapist Steve Karle
- Couples Aquatic Bodywork experience in the private Watsu pool (4 hour workshop)
- 1hr exclusive use of the Watsu pool after the workshop to practise the new skills
- Fruit platter and a glass of Champagne each
- Light lunch by in-house nutritionist Zoe Stirling
- Full use of the spa facilities, including access to the 18m swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
Offer subject to availability. Must be booked in advance. Further treatments may be added at an additional cost. Click BOOK NOW to book or find out more, alternatively contact our spa team by calling +44 (0)20 7406 3366 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations are possible free of charge up to 48 hours in advance, thereafter a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.