Boasting breathtaking views over London’s most recognisable landmarks, our one bedroom Regent Suites overlook the bright lights of Piccadilly Circus, up the sweep of Regent Street and down to Westminster just beyond. Crafted in rusticated Portland stone and featuring a separate living room, kitchen, walk-in wardrobe and spacious guestroom, Regent Suites are a calm and luxurious space in the heart of central London. Carrara marble bathrooms exude a sumptuous simplicity and include mirror TV screens, under floor heating and rainfall showers; as well as the indulgence of an oversized bath tub.
- King Bed
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate seating and living area with a large dining table
- Guest bathroom
- Rusticated Portland stone interior
- Views of Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street or Westminster
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
for as low as £700/night
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
In advance of your stay in one of our Regent Suites you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322