An extension of the Royal Suite, our Royal Wing features a grand and ornate master suite at the centre of this large six to 13 bedroom private wing with further adjoining guestrooms and suites designed in contemporary style. The Royal Wing spans from 512sqm up to 825sqm.
Precious historic and gilded detail, golden hued walls and large windows feature throughout the master suite which includes a separate bedroom, living and dining room, kitchen and large Carrara marble bathroom with additional guest facilities. Directly connected is a generously proportioned one bedroom suite created in rusticated Portland Stone which mirrors the elegant façade of Regent Street. Created in the same serene style a further four or 11 guestrooms and suites are located on a private corridor from the lift landing adjacent. Each is generously proportioned, bathed in natural light with an entrance lobby and stunning Carrara marble bathroom.
The Royal Wing also benefits from complimentary airport transfers, access to The Club at Café Royal, private butler service, a personalised butlers pantry and Bang and Olufsen entertainment systems throughout.
The Royal Wing offers complete privacy and security for those travelling in a large family or group needing an exclusive residence while in London.
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Six to 13 Bedrooms
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private Butler
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
In advance of your stay in our Royal Wing you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322