An original Tudor fireplace is the grand centrepiece in a beautiful living room that celebrates the Elizabethan era. Complemented by mock Tudor panels and Jacobean symbols, our intimate Tudor Suite also features a beautiful green marble dining table and green velvet sofa. A separate screening room has a sumptuous yellow velvet couch, leather cabinets and Bang & Olufsen entertainment system. Wooden panelling continues into the bedroom which contrasts with the serene bathroom created exclusively in Carrara marble and featuring a rainfall shower and a separate bath.
- King Bed
- Carrara marble bathroom
- Whisper Quiet Sound Proofing
- Rainfall Shower
- Wireless Music Connectivity
- Bathroom Mirror TV Screen
- Separate Lounge Area
- Screening Room/Snug Room
- Original Tudor panels and fireplace
- Views of Regent Street
Amenities & Services
- 24hr in-room dining
- Air Conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen in-room entertainment system and media hub
- Butler Service
- Butler’s Pantry with complimentary Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre with full use of the large lap pool, state-of-the-art-gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- Complimentary access to The Club at Café Royal with full use of The Studio, The Gallery, the Library Bar and the Domino Room restaurant.
- Complimentary daily newspaper and choice of magazines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Designer British bathroom amenities from Floris
- Frette linen
- Luxury bathrobe and slippers
- Mini Bar
- Private safe
- John Lobb shoe care service
Upgrade to the
Check in 3pm / Check out 12 Noon
In advance of your stay in our Tudor Suite you will be contacted by our dedicated Guest Relations team who will work to accommodate any requests and ensure your time at Hotel Café Royal is exactly as it should be. Should you have any special requirements for your stay please contact the reservations team who will be happy to assist. Please note surrounding streets are occasionally closed to traffic in aid of cultural events in the West End, please click here to find out more.
Please note all guestrooms and suites are non-smoking rooms.
Telephone +44 (0)20 7406 3322