Located on the first floor, The Studio is a dynamic and versatile informal meeting space. As part of The Club at Café Royal, The Studio honours the exciting past of this landmark building with a programme including political roundtables, musical showcases, fashion parties, gourmet tastings and cultural forums.
Also available for private hire, The Studio makes the ideal informal meeting space for seminars, drinks receptions, relaxed dinners and exclusive screenings.
Created in fumed English Oak with large windows showcasing Regent Street, a black out curtain can wrap around the room to change the space from light and airy to intimate, revealing a large screen. At one end of this informal meeting space is a fully stocked bar while at the other resides a baby grand piano.
- Triple-glazed windows and sound proof doors
- Views of Regent Street
- Natural daylight and motorised blackout curtains
- High speed complimentary Wi-Fi
- Screen (147cm x 355cm) ability to play DVD/ Blu Ray or connect to laptop
- Natural daylight and motorised curtains for near blackout effect
- Integrated BOSE sound system
- DJ system installed (2 x Pinoneer CDJ’s 2000 1 x Pioneer CDJM 800) – Box floor power sockets, and wired internet connection
- Digital touchscreen control for curtains, lights, sound and air conditioning
- 1am licence, extension to 3am possible upon request
Useable area: 103.95sqm
Width – 6.8m- 7.2m (Air Street end)
Length – 14.8m- 16m (Regent Street)
Buffet (Standing): 60
Buffet (Seated): 30
Theatre Style: 50
Cabaret Style: 40
Boardroom with Screen: 12
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7406 3333