Assistant Restaurant Manager - Laurent at Café Royal
As Assistant Restaurant Manager of Laurent at Café Royal you will become part of a very visible and special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Your role will be heavily operational and you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to support the Restaurant Team deliver a consistently high standard of service to our guests during our service periods. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and as a member of a skilful management team you will be responsible for guiding our service team.
You will of course have excellent working knowledge of the correct order of service along with a deep appreciation of Food and Beverage in order to assist our team. You will predominately work across all service sessions.
- Strong experience working within the operations of Restaurant & Bars is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally gained within a 5* hotel, Private Members Club, Fine Dining or other luxury hospitality environment.
- You must be able to work flexibly including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with scheduling, rotas and recruitment would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Contributory Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.