Casual Food & Beverage Assistant
Hotel Café Royal has an exciting opportunity for talented Food & Beverage professionals who are seeking flexible work in a prominent luxury hotel. As a casual F&B Service Assistant, you will be given assignments of varying positions in our multiple dining and event areas. Depending on your experience and skills, you will mostly be required for shifts within our Meetings & Events department or our Restaurants, In-Room Dining & Bar areas.
Shifts will vary from early mornings to late evenings. At present, we estimate on average there will be up to 35 - 40+ hours per week available to work.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar F&B role, ideally gained within a luxury hotel, high end restaurant, private members club or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of spoken English is essential
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Availability to work at least 24 hours per week (3 x 8hr shifts) is essential
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekend shifts is highly desirable
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.