Casual Food & Beverage Assistant
Hotel Café Royal has an exciting opportunity for talented Food & Beverage professionals who are seeking flexible work in a prominent luxury hotel. As a casual F&B Service Assistant, you will be given assignments of varying positions in our multiple dining and event areas. Depending on your experience and skills, you will mostly be required for shifts within our Meetings & Events department or our Restaurants, In-Room Dining & Bar areas.
Shifts will vary from early mornings to late evenings. At present, we estimate on average there will be up to 35 - 40+ hours per week available to work.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar F&B role, ideally gained within a luxury hotel, high end restaurant, private members club or similar
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of spoken English is essential
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Availability to work at least 24 hours per week (3 x 8hr shifts) is essential
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekend shifts is highly desirable
- Competitive Salary plus Service Charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How To Apply
*** Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.