Chef de Partie – Middle Eastern Cuisine
Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, you will be responsible for the Middle Eastern section in our Main Kitchen. Your goal will be to make every guest feel at home away from home, developing menus and creating dishes based on your vast experience with Middle Eastern cuisine. It is a great opportunity for someone creative who will have a chance to make their mark.
We offer a fixed term 6 months contract – May to October.
- Proven experience ideally as a Chef De Partie within a luxury hotel or high quality destination restaurant
- Proven experience in Middle Eastern cuisine essential
- Ability to work independently
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with, and proven commitment to past employers
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive salary + Service Charge
- On-duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- 20 days holiday pro rata + bank holidays
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted Room rates and F&B
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.