Commis Pastry Chef
As a Commis Pastry Chef you will become part of a special kitchen team that engages with our guests through the creation of sumptuous culinary delights. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process. Passion, knowledge and confidence are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
You will have a natural flair and elegance for service and a passion and enthusiasm for providing an exceptional guest experience and a level of service that is both confident and calm. As a true hospitality professional you will be well versed in kitchen operations and have the finesse to execute the correct order of service with both personality and style.
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with - looking for proven commitment of at least 1-2 years of past employers
- Proven experience ideally within a luxury hotel or high quality restaurant
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- Exposure to international cuisines, particularly with Italian or modern European influences is advantageous
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- 4 Days per Week with 3 days off on a Rotation basis (47 hours per week)
- On-duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Group Life Insurance
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted F&B and Room rates
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.