As a Concierge, you will be an integral part of a new generation of Guest Services professionals. In sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and our cherished guests you will deliver the very utmost in customer service having personal pride in being the best source of information our guests could ever ask for. You will hold the keys to the most exclusive venues and ‘It’ events, are the ultimate guide and the passionate link by which our common vision comes to life. Your role will be to provide the very essence of 21st century hospitality by ensuring our guests receive not only the information they need but also the information they are just about to need ensuring we deliver the highest level of service.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- Proven experience as a Concierge role in a 4 or 5 star luxury hotel in London, with of course a detailed knowledge of Central London in terms of restaurants/bars, attractions, entertainment, transport, services; particularly around Mayfair, Soho and the West End
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts
- Possessing a strong sense of discretion, you will be able to uphold a high level of confidentiality in your service
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.