Chef de Partie
As Chef de Partie you will enable and help to take guests on a sumptuous culinary journey. As part of our talented culinary team you will showcase both flair and creativity in combining quality British ingredients with a cosmopolitan mix of International, Italian and French influences. Working within one of London’s newest and modern kitchens featuring all of the latest specialist culinary equipment, our team creates an elegant, yet contemporary theme in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
As Chef De Partie at Hotel Café Royal you will become part of a special culinary team that requires dedication, passion and knowledge of the London Restaurant scene to successfully master the delivery of our products and services in a consistent and timely fashion.
Working as part of a large kitchen you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead and supervise a dedicated section of talented culinary professionals. With access to London's newest and most modern kitchen facilities, you’ll showcase knowledge, skill and creativity for combining and working with quality British and international ingredients in front of your peers and colleagues.
You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair and elegance for service and a passion and enthusiasm for providing an exceptional guest experience and a level of service that is both confident and calm. As a true hospitality professional you will be well versed in culinary operations and have the finesse to execute the correct order of service with both personality and style.
- Proven experience ideally as a Chef De Partie within a luxury hotel or high quality destination restaurant
- Professionally trained as a chef with minimum NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualification or equivalent
- Desire to join a hotel to grow and develop with, and proven commitment to past employers
- Exposure to international cuisines, particularly with Italian or modern European influences is advantageous
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- 4 Days per Week with 3 days off on a Rotation basis (47 hours per week)
- On-duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Group Life Insurance
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service + Bank Holidays
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted Room rates and F&B
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.