As a Duty Manager you will lead a passionate and energetic front office team dedicated to delivering an individual personalised guest experience where the focus is to delight and engage. An identifiable leader you will work closely with an experienced team of HODs within Front Office, Concierge, Hosts, Telecoms, Ambassadors & Housekeeping to maximise hotel efficiency and communication to ensure that service delivery across the hotel runs seamlessly. Your role will not be limited to front office and you may also support our other divisions including F&B and Events.
Naturally as a Duty Manager you will handle various guest situations and incidents, acting as a representative of the management team for Café Royal. You will also form key part of the hotel response team to ensure all emergency situations are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Shifts are worked on a 4 on 4 off basis (including weekends) covering the hotel between the hours of 8am to 8pm at which time responsibility will be handed over to the Night team. You will also be required on occasions to cover holidays/sickness and off days of our night management team.
- Proven experience in a Hotel Duty Manager role, gained within a Luxury 5* hotel or Resort environment is essential.
- Candidates should ideally have a background in Front Office and have held roles up to an Assistant Manager level.
- Candidates should have previous experience managing large teams; dealing with a busy operational hotel; and be well versed in all aspects of hotel management, law, licencing and H&S legislation
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional – a fluent level of spoken and written English essential, second or third European languages are beneficial
- Candidates should be highly organised, have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- An advanced level of knowledge across all Microsoft programmes and Hotel PMS systems; including Opera, Micros and HotSOS is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- On duty meal, personalised uniforms provided and dry cleaned free of charge
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted Room rates, Spa and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts including subsidised massages
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.