As a Groups & Events Coordinator your role is to represent Café Royal to the domestic and international Events Market and become a specialist in promoting our hotel event facilities and services.
Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills, deep product knowledge combined with knowledge of the latest trends in the London Events scene, confidence and a “voice with a smile”, are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
Working as part of a larger Groups & Events team you will oversee and organise all aspects of a client’s meeting or function requirements including; venue hire, AV equipment and food & beverage; from the initial enquiry up until the day of the event you'll deliver a consistently high standard of event management services to our guests. You'll also undertake a range of follow up duties including billing and post event feedback in order to generate repeat business.
- Flexibility to work shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.