F&B Office Coordinator
This varied role will see you in continual communication with our various F&B outlets along with other key departments throughout the hotel, relaying all the relevant information and data that is required for effective daily F&B operations and reporting. Using data from the various systems and software, you will create management reports on business and revenue levels, monitor costs such as payroll via rota input via time and attendance of F&B staff, as well as handle holiday request forms.
You will also handle various external enquires from suppliers and other F&B related business partners of Café Royal, and provide them with accurate and relevant information about the Café Royal F&B products and services. One of the keys to success in this role is ensuring that you are aware of all current and future offers, packages and changes in the F&B outlets. You will also assist F&B Sales & Marketing activities including in the preparation and printing of menus, flyers and other collateral; support the management of our external distribution channels and third party reservation websites in order to promote special promotional deals, seasonal menus and offers in order to maximise restaurant capacities. Your online responsibilities will also include PR activities and the management of our social media channels, along with the production of our Restaurants & bars e-newsletter and e-shots to our existing client database.
You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair and passion for design combined with the technical knowledge and ability to create unique and engaging social content in keeping with the Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality and style.
You will be well versed in all aspects of Administration support, ideally educated to degree level. You will also have a proven background in a similar F&B Coordinator or Restaurant Administration role, ideally gained within hospitality or a comparable industry such as High End Restaurants, Bars or Entertainment venues. In addition to the above you should also have:
- Previous experience within a similar F&B Coordinator, Administration or Office Support, role which ideally may have involved some marketing responsibilities
- Candidates should ideally have experience within the Luxury Hospitality, Restaurant or Bar industries
- Exceptional communications skills are a must including a fluent level spoken and written English combined with excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Candidates should be confident with outgoing personalities able to deal with both senior management and multiple external service providers
- Qualifications in Administration, Food & Beverage or Business are desirable
- Exceptional administration and IT skills are required for this role, candidates with a working knowledge of HotSOS, Fourth Hospitality, Opera, Micros and FnB shop are preferred
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (inclusive of Bank Holidays) after 5 years’ service
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including internal and external workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance scheme, along with private medical and contributory pension
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.