We have opportunities for Food Runners, and we are looking for passionate and organised individuals with experience on a luxury levels. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers from all over the world.
As a Food Runner you will be largely responsible for Mise-en-Place ensuring that restaurant has sufficient quantities of cutlery and crockery for service and making sure it is staged accordingly to entertain our guests. During service you will be responsible for the collation of guest food orders once dishes are ready on the pass and transferring them to one of our internal food lifts to take the order to the restaurant. You will also assist our restaurant and kitchen teams with the preparation and polishing of plates and cutlery for service, along with condiments and other service wear. You may on occasion support the kitchen team with other tasks. The nature of this role is fast paced, active and high pressured particularly during the busy service periods when your organisation and team work skills will be critical.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous experience within a luxury hotel, a casual fine dining restaurant or the like
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of food & wine
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to mornings, evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.