Guest Relations Coordinator
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a Guest Relations Coordinator you will be reporting to the Guest Relations Manager and assist the Guest Relations Executives and in promoting a feeling of comfort, sophistication and friendliness within the hotel. As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, you are a warm and welcoming presence in both Lobbies; meeting, getting to know and understanding our guests. You will help to coordinator and support the front desk team with the guest arrival and departure process and maintain contact with our guests prior to arrival and post stay through via telephone and e-mail. You will help to coordinator and design bespoke guest itineraries, maintain 100% guest recognition, brief colleagues on all VIP movements and transmit and coordinate any new information which could make a guest experience what you would dream your stay at Café Royal to be.
An important aspect of your role will be to assist with supporting coordination and administration and to provide accurate information to guests about our various facilities, services and events the hotel has to offer.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing a 1st class level of service and will deliver a professional, attentive and impeccable service to our hotel guests ensuring there experience is unique and exceptional.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Prior experience in a similar guest facing position is desirable or experience in an administrator position, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end environment.
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Working knowledge of Opera is desirable
- Knowledge of central London that covers a diverse range of tourism/events/business services, particularly in the Mayfair, Soho, West End areas is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football tea
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World
How To Apply
*** Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.