Guest Relations Executive
As a Guest Relations Executive you will be reporting to the Guest Relations Manager and your aim will be to promote a feeling of comfort, sophistication and friendliness within the hotel. As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, you are a warm and welcoming presence in both Lobbies; meeting, getting to know and understanding our guests. You will not only support the front desk team with the guest arrival and departure process, but also be in contact with our guests prior to arrival and post stay through via telephone and e-mail. You will design bespoke guest itineraries, maintain 100% guest recognition, brief colleagues on all VIP movements and transmit any new information which could make a guest experience what you would dream your stay at Café Royal to be.
An important aspect of your role is to provide accurate information to guests about the various facilities, services and events the hotel has to offer, lead show rounds, and assist with the supporting coordination and administration of these activities and more.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing a 1st class level of service and will deliver a professional, attentive and impeccable service to our hotel guests ensuring there experience is unique and exceptional.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm.
- Prior experience in a similar guest facing position is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end environment.
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional.
- In order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Working knowledge of Opera is desirable.
- Knowledge of central London that covers a diverse range of tourism/events/business services, particularly in the Mayfair, Soho, West End areas is advantageous.
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.