Guest Relations Manager
As our Guest Relations Manager your role is to lead and inspire an exceptionally knowledgeable team of guest relations specialists and lobby hosts in promoting our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way. As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, you and your team are a warm and welcoming presence in both Lobbies; meeting, getting to know and understanding our guests. You will not only support the front desk team with the guest arrival and departure process, but also be in contact with our guests prior to arrival and post stay through via telephone and e-mail. You will design bespoke guest itineraries, maintain 100% guest recognition, brief colleagues on all VIP movements and transmit any new information which could make a guest experience what you would dream your stay at Café Royal to be.
Working as part of a larger management team you will possess a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead, assist and inspire a dedicated team of Guest Relations professionals to deliver an unparalleled level hospitality, promoting a feeling of comfort, sophistication and friendliness within the hotel. In addition to this you’ll also undertake a number of Guest Relations management duties including recruitment, staff scheduling and payroll.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing a 1st class level of service and will deliver a professional, attentive and impeccable service to our hotel guests ensuring there experience is unique and exceptional.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm.
- Prior experience in a similar senior guest facing role is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end environment.
- Possessing distinct leadership qualities to provide a credible and consistent role model, to develop and coach a team skilled in anticipating guest needs and exceeding expectations.
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional.
- In order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous.
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Working knowledge of Opera is desirable.
- Knowledge of central London that covers a diverse range of tourism/events/business services, particularly in the Mayfair, Soho, West End areas is advantageous.
- Competitive salary + Bonus scheme
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Enhanced Holiday rising to 25 days + Bank holidays after 5 years’ service
- Group Life Insurance Scheme
- Pension, income protection and Private Healthcare
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- 2 free night’s Accommodation in any Set Hotel per year Discounted Room rates, Spa and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.