Guest Services Assistant Doorman & Luggage Porter
As a Guest Service Assistant you will become part of an exceptional service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us, providing anticipative, yet unobtrusive service. A warm welcome, assistance with luggage, coordinating private cars and arranging taxis, as well as valet parking, are a few of the many important tasks ahead. You will be one of Café Royal’s main points of contact, on hand to deal with queries, providing information on hotel services and giving directions for the surrounding areas.
- A clean, valid UK/EU drivers licence is Essential
- With exceptional grooming, presentation and posture, it’s likely you’ll have a proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Door Person, Porter or Guest Services
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Confident knowledge of Central London in terms of transport, services, restaurants/bars and attractions; particularly around Mayfair, Soho and the West End to ensure the highest quality service for our guests
- Flexibility to work - including day, night shifts and weekends.
- Very competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Complimentary laundry
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.