Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
Displaying passion and pride for presenting and maintaining our luxurious product in the most pristine condition, you will take ownership of the quality checks on your assigned floors and be regularly responsible for VIP rooms/suites.
As a credible and consistent role model, you will demonstrate a flexible and hands-on approach in order to lead, train and develop the team to ensure all guest and colleague areas are cleaned and well maintained on a daily basis, supplies are replenished and amenities placed so that each room is staged appropriately for our guests.
- Natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven background in a similar supervisory housekeeping role is essential, ideally gained in a luxury hotel
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a business level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
- Regent Street Discount Card offering 10-25% off in Regent Street stores
- Pension & Life Insurance
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.