As our HR Coordinator you will become part of a dedicated team providing a specialist HR Service to around 400 employees. Your passion to provide personalised colleague experiences, with detailed HR knowledge and confidence, is both assertive yet sincere. Your “voice with a smile” and commitment to anticipation, to deal with our colleagues in a professional and responsive manner, in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
You will become our colleague’s very first point of contact within the HR team both in personal and on the telephone so you’ll need to be sociable, confident and friendly. You’ll provide a range of administration support to our HR team across all areas including Recruitment and Advertising; Colleague Correspondence such as employment offers; Management of HR Data systems including the updating of colleague records on Fourth HR and the creation of HR files; Benefit administration and collation of HR payroll information; Updating and management of our Colleague Communication systems and the coordination of Social activities. This role is of course a lot more varied and there will be a number of other areas including various HR projects that you will have the opportunity to help with.
As Oscar Wilde once famously quoted 'To Define is to Limit' however with a role as important this you will of course need to have a natural flair and passion for HR, combined an enthusiasm for providing an exceptional level service to our colleagues that is both confident and calm.
- Basic HR experience either through an internship placement or as a Coordinator within a HR or similar department.
- Some operational experience or knowledge of the Hospitality Industry essential (may be working within an operational or supervisory role in a Luxury Hotel, Restaurant or Club environment).
- Able to demonstrate your passion for HR through higher or further education study and may have already completed or looking to start your CIPD qualifications.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional administration skills (minimum of intermediate level knowledge on all Microsoft packages).
- Knowledge of Fourth Hospitality or ADP Freedom desirable.
So whatever your background or passion, if you have an engaging personality, discretion and above all are looking to start your career in HR we'd love to hear from you. The most important thing at Café Royal is however, in the words of Oscar Wilde 'Be yourself, everyone else is taken....'
- Competitive Salary
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- On Duty Meal
- Dry cleaning for work clothing
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Annual Recognition rewards schemes, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts including Spa & Gym Memberships
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.