As our HR Coordinator you will become part of a dedicated team providing a specialist HR Service to around 400 colleagues. Your passion to provide personalised colleague experiences, with detailed HR knowledge and confidence, is both assertive and sincere.
You will be our colleague’s very first point of contact within the HR team in a confident and friendly manner. You’ll provide a range of administration support to our HR team across all areas including Recruitment; Colleague Correspondence such as employment offers; Management of HR Data systems including the updating of colleague records on Fourth HR and the creation of HR files; Benefit administration and collation of HR payroll information; Updating and management of our Colleague Communication systems and the coordination of Social activities. This role is of course a lot more varied and there will be a number of other areas including various HR projects that you will have the opportunity to help with.
Most importantly your superior communication skills will allow you to connect and engage with our team across all levels of the business on a day to day basis, yet your integrity and discretion will be your defining quality as you will become guardian to a host of confidential and at times sensitive colleague information on behalf of the Company.
- Hospitality Management qualification is preferred, combined with some operational experience from within a luxury hotel or hospitality business. Some HR experience or knowledge advantageous but not essential
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Competent using IT and online systems such as Fourth, Adaco and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail in all areas
- Able to multi-task and maintain numerous projects simultaneously
- Maintains the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- A passion for people and hospitality
- Proven team ethic and collaborative approach
- Able and willing to learn and to try new things
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.