In-Room Dining Coordinator/Order Taker
We have opportunities for enthusiastic In Room Dining Coordinator/ Order Taker, looking for experienced and knowledgeable individuals with a passion for luxury levels of service. That would like to travel the path of In Room Dinning and Butlers.
As an In Room Dining Coordinator/Order Taker, you will become part of a special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. In Room Dining offers our guests the opportunity to sample a select range of dishes from our menus in the intimacy of their own private rooms and suites, served with the same sophistication and style found within our restaurants.
Based in the In Room Dining office, you will manage all guest requests and In Room Dining orders received by telephone and coordinate the in room dining team to ensure a seamless and professional service is maintained. You’ll also perform a range of other duties such as the coordination of guest amenities, the billing and charging of guest accounts and be the main point of contact for the department.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven background in a similar role (In Room Dining/Room Service Coordinator, Guest Services Agent, Switchboard Operator) ideally gained within a luxury 4 or 5* hotel)
- Your communication skills (particularly telephone skills) will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of English is essential, and other language skills are desirable
- Proficient problem solving capability and tactful complaint handling expertise
- Reporting skills and ability to work with numbers with a high attention to detail
- A qualification in hospitality and/or hotel management is desirable
- Working knowledge of Opera, Micros, Hotsos, GoConcierge is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.