In-Room Dining Waiter
We have opportunities for enthusiastic waiters, looking for experienced and knowledgeable individuals with a passion for luxury levels of service. That would like to travel the path of In Room Dinning and Butlers.
As a Butler/In Room Dining Waiter you will become part of a special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. In Room Dining offers our guests the opportunity to sample a select range of dishes from our menus in the intimacy of their own private rooms and suites, served with the same sophistication and style found within our restaurants. You’ll be passionate about service and interested to learn about food, drink and products, giving you the confidence and ability to anticipate our guests’ needs and preferences, enhancing their overall dining experience and patronage with us. Serving orders to guest rooms, replenishing welcome amenities and mini bar are key responsibilities of this role.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven experience as a Waiter, ideally gained within a luxury hotel or high end restaurant
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of English is essential, and other language skills are desirable
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate
- The utmost level of confidentiality and discretion, as well as attention to detail is the key for success in this role
- A qualification in hospitality and/or hotel management is desirable
- Experience in Opera, Micros, Hotsos, GoConcierge is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.