Inspired by the Café Royal Cocktail Book compiled in 1937, bars at Hotel Café Royal are a vibrant cocktail destination welcoming both visitors and hotel guests. As a Junior Bartender you will display your bar and waiting skills and communication skills in this intimate London hot spot.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained within a bar in a luxury hotel
- A passion for classic cocktails and a good knowledge of wines
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.