As a Lobby Host this is the perfect entry level opportunity for someone who is passionate about entering the Front Office department. The would ideally suit someone with a strong background in F&B, a switchboard operator ready for their next step, or reservations agent who has the desire to be guest facing. Does this sound like you?
As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our guests receive truly distinctive and memorable welcomes and departures in the lobby area. You will discreetly accompany the guests’ throughout their arrival journey, ensuring an unparalleled service is delivered from entrance to check in. Most importantly, you will charm and delight our guests as a knowledgeable host, delivering a variety of personalised services.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Prior experience in a guest facing position is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel
- Good knowledge of central London would be advantageous but not essential
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football tea
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.