As a Lobby Host this is the perfect entry level opportunity for someone who is passionate about entering the Front Office department. The would ideally suit someone with a strong background in F&B, a switchboard operator ready for their next step, or reservations agent who has the desire to be guest facing. Does this sound like you?
As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our guests receive truly distinctive and memorable welcomes and departures in the lobby area. You will discreetly accompany the guests’ throughout their arrival journey, ensuring an unparalleled service is delivered from entrance to check in. Most importantly, you will charm and delight our guests as a knowledgeable host, delivering a variety of personalised services.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Prior experience in a guest facing position is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel
- Good knowledge of central London would be advantageous but not essential
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty on our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.