As a Night Concierge, you will be an integral part of a new generation of Guest Services professionals. In sharing your knowledge with our cherished guests you will deliver the very utmost in customer service having personal pride in being the best source of information our guests could ever ask for. You will assume full responsibility for the Concierge deck during the night.
Your role will provide the very essence of 21st century hospitality by ensuring our guests receive not only the information they need but also the information they are just about to need ensuring we deliver the highest level of service.
Shifts are worked on a 4 on 4 off basis (including weekends) covering the hotel between the hours of 8pm to 8am at which time responsibility will be handed over to the Day team.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- Proven experience as a Concierge role in a 4 or 5 star luxury hotel in London, with of course a detailed knowledge of Central London in terms of restaurants/bars, attractions, entertainment, transport, services; particularly around Mayfair, Soho and the West End
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work different shifts
- Possessing a strong sense of discretion, you will be able to uphold a high level of confidentiality in your service
Golden Keys Membership desirable
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.