PA to the Chairman of The Set Hotels
We are seeking an experienced PA to provide a dedicated, professional and efficient PA service to the Chairman of the Set Hotels. The Set Hotels comprises three luxury 5* properties in Europe – Lutetia in Paris, Conservatorium in Amsterdam and Hotel Café Royal in London.
This role will be based at the London hotel on Regent Street and some travel may be required. The Chairman himself is based at the group head office in Israel so much of the work will be remote, although he regularly travels to Europe.
- Coordinate and oversee the Chairman’s diary, organising meetings, appointments & travel arrangements
- Provide a dedicated administration service on behalf of the Chairman, responding to clients, guests and business associates in the absence of the Chairman
- General support to the Chairman with daily administration and Chairman’s Office coordination
- Act as main point of contact between the Chairman, Alrov Corporate offices and hotel management teams
- Coordinate and collate a range of business reports, executive summaries and statistical information on behalf of the Chairman
- Provide the Chairman with project support on future SET Hotel projects and openings
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Chairman and taking minutes as required
- Preparing meeting notes, agendas and internal support materials
- Prepare and oversee a number of financial reports (such as revenue forecast etc.)
- Prepare statistical data and other ad hoc reports or presentations as required
- Undertake work on designated projects as and when required
- Be a guardian of our brand, maintaining the highest possible professional standards at all times without compromise
- Be meticulous and consistent, taking pride in all elements of work and providing a service that is confident and calm
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.