Public Area Cleaner
We are seeking an enthusiastic Public Area Cleaner, who is passionate about the upkeep of historic buildings and vibrant décor.
As a Public Area Cleaner, your role is to deliver a home away from home experience for all our guests, and provide all the touches and comforts that are important to them. As a Public Area Cleaner you will provide fine, yet unobtrusive service, through displaying a passion for attention to detail and a thoughtful approach to service.
Will be in charge of the upkeep and general presentation of all public areas within the hotel, and will work closely with other departments such as Front Office, F&B and Events.
- You will demonstrate a natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous Housekeeping experience as a Room Attendant or public area cleaner within a similar Luxury Hotel, Club, Resort or Private Household essential
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a conversational level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- In addition to this you will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
- Competitive salary + Over Time
- Regent Street Discount Card offering 10-25% off in Regent Street stores
- Pension & Life Insurance
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
How to Apply
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.