Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the wider purchasing department with administration, coordination and management of the purchasing supply chain.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are placed in line with existing supply contracts, in a timely and accurate manner
- Build and develop working relationships with all current suppliers
- Ensure that all transfers and stock levels are accurately recorded and communicated to finance
- Proven background in a similar role in a busy Purchasing department
- Experience in a similar establishment, ideally in a large, multi-outlet 4 or 5 star hotel environment
- Highly organised, strong supervisory skills, along with great attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working hours, as occasional weekend work is required (though in return you will be given days off in lieu)
- On duty meal
- Free laundry service
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted F&B, Spa and Room rates, as well as other lifestyle discounts including subsidised chiropody
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.