A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate and exceptional candidate to join our fantastic reception team as a Reception Supervisor. Your role will ensure you lead and inspire an exceptionally knowledgeable team of front office specialist.
As our Reception Supervisor, it is your responsibility to guide, monitor and support the Front Desk team to ensure our guests receive unparalleled hospitality, from a seamless arrival and departure experience, to extensive reception services, assisting them with their queries and unexpressed wishes.
This is chiefly an operational role, where you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the team to proudly deliver world class service with elegance, creativity, and unfailing attentiveness. You will provide information on hotel services and most importantly, as their host, make our guests feel welcome whilst they visit our energetic and vibrant city. You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
As a Reception Supervisor you will become part of an exceptional service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Providing anticipative, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process. Passion, knowledge and confidence are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
Working as part of a larger management team you will possess a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead, assist and inspire a dedicated team of Front Office professionals to deliver unparalleled hospitality services to our guests. In your supervisory role you will be required, to see beyond the obvious and be able to anticipate.
- Competitive Salary + Commission Opportunities
- 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days holiday with service)
- Group Life Insurance, pension & access to financial services
- On Duty Meal
- Dry cleaning for work clothing
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Annual Recognition rewards schemes, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts including Spa & Gym Memberships
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.