As a Reservations Agent you will be responsible for handling a range of individual booking enquiries over the telephone, representing Hotel Café Royal to our domestic and international guests. As a first point of contact, your goal is to provide an exceptional first impression through the sincerity of your “voice with a smile”. Anticipating and understanding guests’ requests, providing accurate information on hotel services, selling and upselling hotel rates/packages and identifying future selling opportunities are the key duties of the role. You’ll also process internet bookings, deal with various corporate booking agents on a daily basis, as well as undertake various administrative tasks within the department.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week since the department is open 8am-8pm; and weekend shifts of 9am-5.30pm once per month
- Competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted F&B and room rates
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.