A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate and exceptional candidate to join our fantastic Reservations team. As a Reservations Agent you will be responsible for handling a range of individual booking enquiries over the telephone, representing the Set Hotels to our domestic and international guests. As a first point of contact, your goal is to provide an exceptional first impression through the sincerity of your “voice with a smile”. Anticipating and understanding guests’ requests, providing accurate information on hotel services, selling and up-selling hotel rates/packages and identifying future selling opportunities are the key duties of the role. You’ll also process internet bookings, deal with various corporate booking agents on a daily basis, as well as undertake various administrative tasks within the department.
Your role will provide our guests with unparalleled hospitality ensuring a seamless experience and personalised service on 24/7 basis. You will assist the Reservations desk 12h per day on 4 days on/4 days off basis, occasionally night shift cover will be required.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and French is highly preferred
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Monthly financial incentives depending on your Sales
- Opportunity to embark on a Grand Tour of all The Set Hotels and enjoy a true guest experience in the hotel and the hotel locations
- Opportunity to cross train and spend time working with colleagues in the Reservation Team in Paris and Amsterdam
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.