As a Reservations Coordinator you will provide administrative support to Rooms and the Food and Beverage Reservations Team and you will also help to organise guest requests with relevant departments within the hotel.
You will take and book restaurant reservations by the phone and respond to emails in the absence of the reservations agent (e.g days off & holiday).
Your role will also see you preparing daily arrival checks and updating Opera accordingly, updating all OTA emails and all new reservations that are received while processing payments where applicable.
- Flexibility to work shifts including mornings, evenings and weekends
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel
- Proven selling skills and attention to detail in product knowledge
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance or uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.