This role will be based in our New Opening Restaurant and is a customer focused role in which you will be on hand to welcome, sit & farewell guests, deal with queries, process reservations & payments, provide information and organise table plans. In between, you will also assist with clearing tables, neatening furniture and any other duties as required. Most importantly you’re there to see beyond the obvious and to ensure that all guests if near or far are personally attended and to create an exceptional first and last impression during their time in our premises.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of theatre to the guest’s experience
- A background in a similar role, ideally gained within luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end restaurant
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken and written English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation should be immaculate
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and weekend shifts is essential
- Working knowledge of system such as Opera, Micros and Open Table is highly desirable
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football tea
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.