Are you looking to launch your career in the exciting world of Hotel Sales. We have a fantastic internship opportunity with our fast growing Sales Team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will provide administrative and office support to the Director of Sales and Sales team in order to promote and sell our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to our domestic and international clientele and associated business partners.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Reporting to the Director of Sales with close daily liaison and support from Sales Co-ordinator, you will be gain exposure to the sales function for this busy multi-outlet hotel. You will provide administrative and office support mainly to our sales coordinator and to our sales managers in order to promote and sell our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to our domestic and international clientele and associated business partners.
In your internship you will develop a general awareness of the Café Royal Sales plan, strategy and market segments and support the sales managers in achieving key business objectives.
You will assist with various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Researching via the internet, databases and local area walks in order to generate potential accounts for the sales managers to target
- Establishing contact and following up all sales account leads or suspect accounts generated from arrivals lists, database research, road shows, sales blitzes and general research
- Ongoing competitors research and competitors’ offer check
- Company/client research as required in order to help the sales managers prepare them for sales calls, client visits, site visits and familiarisation trips
- Assist with daily administration tasks and coordination of the office
- Conducting and participating in client show rounds, familiarisation trips and sales events hosted at Café Royal
- Provide guests, agents and clients of Café Royal with accurate and relevant information on all Café Royal event rooms and spaces, rates, packages, facilities and services
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Currently studying a hotel/hospitality degree, with impressive academic results
- A proven background of work experience in hotel operations ideally in a large 5 star luxury establishment
- Minimum intermediate skills in the Microsoft package including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with colleagues and clients from all over the world – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.