As our Senior Housekeeper you will be the custodian of our guests’ overall housekeeping experience. Your mission and purpose is to inspire your dynamic housekeeping team and consistently deliver fine, yet precise and unobtrusive service that will delight and engage our guests. At the same time you will display passion and pride for presenting and maintaining our luxurious product in the most pristine and flawless condition at all times.
Working as part of a larger management team you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to lead and guide a team to ensure all guest areas are cleaned and well maintained on a daily basis, guest supplies are replenished and amenities placed so that each room is staged appropriately for our guests. Possessing distinct leadership qualities to provide a credible and consistent role model, you will be passionate about delivering a quality housekeeping service with a meticulous eye for detail, maintaining your team’s standards through coaching and training in order to achieve the highest levels of cleaning and presentation. You’ll oversee a range of management duties as well including staff scheduling, payroll and of course the management and ordering of stock, guest amenities, cleaning supplies and linen.
- Natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven background in a similar housekeeping role is essential, ideally gained in a luxury hotel
- Highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a business level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work various shifts
- A good level of IT skills
- Competitive Salary
- 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days holiday with service)
- Group Life Insurance and Pension scheme
- On duty meal
- Dry cleaning for work clothing
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Annual recognition rewards schemes, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts including Spa & Gym Memberships
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
Ready to join the team?
Please send your cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and resume to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.