As a Shift Engineer, you are a custodian of our very exclusive asset. Your role is to ensure that through your technical knowledge and skill to the craft, you will consistently endeavour to maintain our products and material at the highest standard for all our guests and employees to enjoy.
Working as part of a larger Engineering team you will undertake a range of planned and corrective maintenance duties to ensure that all of our back of house areas, plants, public areas (including wet & dry spa areas), along with guest bedrooms are presented at the highest standard.
This is a permanent and full time position, 40 hours per week following a 12 hour shift work.
- A natural ability to provide a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Proven experience in a similar role within a multi outlet hotel or luxury serviced building is essential; ideally a 5 star environment
- Relevant trade qualifications are essential
- Solid experience in electrical maintenance and refrigeration is desirable
- A conversational level of spoken English is essential in order to flawlessly communicate with colleagues and guests
- A flexible approach to working hours – comfortable with early starts, late finishes and weekend. Must be able to work 12 hour shift patterns.
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.