As a Sommelier you will of course be passionate about service, with an exceptional knowledge of Wines and Champagne. You will support the Head Sommelier with the development of our teams wine knowledge, conducting regular training and wine tasting sessions.
With an internationally recognised wine training, our sommelier team is continuously developed and trained to deliver the best service experience to our guests’, including WSET accreditation.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role as a Sommelier or Wine Specialist, ideally gained within a luxury hotel, a fine dining restaurant or the like
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards and Recommend a Friend Bonuses
- Discounted room rates, F&B and spa
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.