Supporting the Spa team you will undertake a wide range of duties throughout all spa, fitness, pool and wellbeing areas to help our guests relax from the stresses of modern city life. You’ll predominately be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design.
This is a casual position, therefore, would particularly suit candidates who are currently working towards a professional qualification in Holistic Therapies, Massage, Beauty or even Hospitality/Hotel Management. We are looking for candidates who have a flexible approach to working hours and available for morning, evening and weekend shifts.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- Proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Spa/Pool/Housekeeping Attendant in a similar Luxury Spa or similar
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a conversational level of spoken English is essential
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply?
lease send your cover letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct to: email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.