Spa Attendant Supervisor
Akasha Holistic Wellbeing provides a personal and intimate holistic experience. As a Spa Attendant Supervisor you will become part of a dedicated team that welcomes and engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us ensuring a relaxed and memorable experience.
As a Spa Attendant Supervisor your role is to lead and inspire an exceptionally knowledgeable team of Spa Attendants in their daily duties. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process. Passion, knowledge, eagerness to learn and confidence are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant and precise delivery of our products and services.
Working under the direction of the Spa Operations Manager you will possess a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to coach and develop your team in the delivery of an unparalleled level of service. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design. You will take overall responsibility for the supervision and staging of all spa areas including guest treatment areas, changing areas, fitness and leisure areas, relaxation zones and spa attendant studios; ensuring all facilities, equipment and services are exceptionally maintained, with products prepared and amenities placed and replenished in readiness for treatments and guests use.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally gained within a luxury 5* hotel spa
- Great attention to detail
- Your communication skills will be exceptional in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexibility to work shift work during the week and weekends
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.