The Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre provides a personal and intimate holistic experience. As a Spa Receptionist you will become part of a dedicated team that welcomes and engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us ensuring a relaxed and memorable experience.
As a Spa Receptionist you will become part of a dedicated team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Your primary duty will be to provide our guests with unparalleled hospitality, from a seamless arrival and departure experience, to extensive reception services assisting them with their queries and unexpressed wishes; providing advice and guidance on treatments, retail products and wellbeing classes; making bookings and dealing with membership enquiries; and of course supporting the Spa Therapists in providing a truly luxurious wellbeing experience.
You will also provide information on hotel services and most importantly, as their host, make our guests feel welcome and help them unwind whilst they visit our energetic and vibrant city. You will also ensure Spa charges are processed diligently to guests’ accounts, invoices are accurate and all guest transactions are fulfilled in a very timely manner.
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week
- A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level service that is with calm confidence and personality
- Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a luxury spa environment - 5* hotel is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills is essential, including a fluent level of English
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate.
- A flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Professional qualifications in holistic therapies, massage and/or beauty are not essential for this role; however, a solid understanding of these treatments and fitness trends is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.