Spa Sales & Membership Manager
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, now 5 star luxury hotel, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage and chic contemporary edge. We are a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre.
An urban retreat in the heart of London, Akasha is leading a new concept and holistic approach to wellbeing. The name Akasha reflects a core vision to harmoniously unite the four basic elements of nature; spa/water, gym/fire, yoga/air and organic bar/earth. The combination enables a transformational and balancing experience where body, mind and soul are aligned. Complete with a large lap pool, the gym has the most advanced fitness equipment, including Kinesis machines, a spacious aerobics studio and a private training room. Watsu hydro-experiences are offered, as well as private and public Hammam and signature Akasha treatments. The all-organic lounge and bar area offers a healthy, nourishing assortment of snacks and juices.
As our Spa Sales & Membership Manager your role is to promote and sell principally Membership to the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre at Café Royal and our hotel facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to potential members and associated business partners. Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills and deep product knowledge combined with knowledge of the latest trends in the London Spa and wellbeing scenes are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services. As a Sales professional within the hospitality industry you’ll also have a longstanding network of relationships with key London social and business networks and around the world.
As our Spa Sales & Membership Manager you willhandle any membership complaints and follow up with members in a timely manner, communicate with our sales and marketing team to promote and advertise the spa through promotions and newsletters, email Monthly newsletters to members updating them on general spa news, ensure membership records are kept up-to-date, send renewal letters, case outstanding payments, generate monthly statistic reports and present to the spa management team.
- You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair and elegance for service, and an enthusiasm for providing a luxurious level service that is both confident and calm
- Proven experience in a similar role within a high end spa environment is essential
- Experience in prospecting for new business and clients as well as building rapport and lasting relationships with current members
- Confident in arranging and conducting show arounds
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests and colleagues at all levels of the business – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and demonstrate proven track record in sales within a luxury market
- Minimum intermediate skills in the Microsoft package is essential, and working knowledge of Micros Concept is desirable
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty on our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter (outlining your suitability for the role) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct to: email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.