You will be part of an inspired and knowledgeable team of spa and wellbeing specialists. With a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach, you will help your team provide an exceptional and relaxing experience for our guests.
As a Spa Therapist you will become part of a dedicated Wellbeing team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and our skilful managers will be on hand to guide you through the process. Passion, knowledge, eagerness to learn and confidence are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant and precise delivery of our products and services.
You will undertake a wide range of signature holistic spa and beauty treatments designed to rejuvenate and relax our guests from the stresses of modern city life, provide individual one-to-one consultations and promote our bespoke in-house range of products. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design. Your general duties will also include providing advice and guidance to guests on Spa facilities and services, membership enquiries, reception and cleaning duties.
- A natural flair and elegance for service and a passion for providing a luxurious level service that is with calm confidence and personality
- Experience in a similar position is essential, with a background in a Luxury Spa environment - 5* Hotel is preferred
- You will be professionally trained and hold recognised trade certificates in a number of Holistic Therapies, Massage and/or Beauty
- You will also need to have conversational English ability in order to communicate expectations and feedback of treatments with your clients, exceptional attention to detail and have a flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work evenings and weekends
- Naturally, your grooming and personal presentation will be immaculate
- Experience in Yoga, Meditation, Watsu treatments would be advantageous
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.