As a Valet/Laundry Attendant your role is to provide a home away from home experience for all our guests, through a speedy, precise, yet thoughtful and unobtrusive service delivery. You will take pride and ownership of our guest’s requests in bringing them to completion at the highest level of detail and presentation.
You will be responsible for supporting the Housekeeping team with the entire spectrum of Valet and Laundry/Dry Cleaning services, including guest garments delivery, Laundry services, dry cleaning and pressing of our guest garments to exacting standards. You will also manage the hotel’s uniform store, ensuring our team’s appearance is flawless in keeping with the Café Royal’s history and hallmarks of exceptional quality and style.
- You will demonstrate a natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous Housekeeping experience as a Valet within a Luxury Hotel, Club, Resort or Private Household is preferred
- Exceptional grooming and communications skills - including a conversational level of spoken English in order to communicate with colleagues, and guests from time to time
- In addition to this you will also need to be highly organised with great attention to detail as well as excellent customer service skills with the ability to anticipate guest needs
- 20,157 PA / £9.69 Per Hour
- Regent Street Discount Card offering 10-25% off in Regent Street stores
- Pension & Life Insurance
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted F&B and room rates
How To Apply
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.