As a Waiter/Waitress you will welcome both visitors and hotel guests to Laurent restaurant. As well as service delivery you will also provide advice and guidance to guests to compliment guest menu choices and enhancing their overall dining experience. Finally you will have both the poise and sophistication to deliver an elegant and personalised service to our guests.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous experience as a Commis Waiter or Waiter ideally gained within a brasserie in a luxury hotel, a casual fine dining restaurant or the like
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of food & wine
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to mornings, evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive salary package
- Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
- Complimentary laundering of work attire
- Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
- Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
- Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
- Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
- Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
- Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
- Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.