As a Waiter/Waitress you will welcome both visitors and hotel guests. As well as service delivery you will also provide advice and guidance to guests to compliment guest menu choices and enhancing their overall dining experience. Finally you will have both the poise and sophistication to deliver an elegant and personalised service to our guests.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Previous experience as a Commis Waiter or Waiter ideally gained within a brasserie in a luxury hotel, a casual fine dining restaurant or the like
- Excellent knowledge and appreciation of food & wine
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to mornings, evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted F&B, Spa and room rates
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.