Assistant Restaurant Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate and exceptional candidate to join our fantastic reception team as an Assistant Restaurant Manager. Your role will ensure you lead and inspire an exceptionally knowledgeable team of Food and Beverage Specialist.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager of the Ten Room you will become part of a very visible and special service team that engages with our guests throughout their patronage with us. Your role will be heavily operational and you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to support the Restaurant Team deliver a consistently high standard of service to our guests during our service periods. Providing fine, yet unobtrusive service is an art and as a member of a skilful management team you will be responsible for guiding our service team.
You will of course have excellent working knowledge of the correct order of service along with a deep appreciation of Food and Beverage in order to assist our team. You will predominately work across all service sessions.
- Strong experience working within the operations of Restaurant & Bars is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally gained within a 5* hotel, Private Members Club, Fine Dining or other luxury hospitality environment.
- You must be able to work flexibly including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with scheduling, rota’s and recruitment would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Contributory Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How to apply?
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.