We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone with the desire to get their foot in the door of a high end cocktail bar. Experience is not essential; however, exposure to either Bartending or experience in a high end establishment in another capacity is highly sought after.
As a Bar Back you’ll be largely responsible for Mise-en-Place ensuring that your bar has sufficient quantities of drinks, glasses, cutlery and crockery for service and making sure it is staged accordingly to entertain our guests. During service you will assist the senior bar team in the service of food from the kitchen, delivering it to the appropriate section for service.
- A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm, whilst adding a touch of personality and theatre to the guests’ experience
- A basic understanding of bar operations is essential; you may possibly have already gained some experience within a Private Members Club, High End Cocktail Bar or other Luxury Hospitality environment as a Bar Back
- Possessing a strong sense of discretion, you will be able to uphold a high level of confidentiality in your service
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a conversational level of spoken English is essential
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.