We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable individual to provide elegant and personalised service to our guests in the beautiful Café. You will ideally have a strong passion for luxury service and have excellent communication skills.
Created from golden Sienna marble, The Café at Hotel Café Royal is a beautiful, calming space fronting London’s vibrant Regent Street. The Café pays homage to the grand cafés of the 1800’s. Your role will be to deliver an elegant and personalised service to our guests, whilst serving an indulgent range of pastries, cakes, chocolates as well a selection of light seasonal dishes and speciality teas and coffee throughout the day to either eat in or take away.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- An extensive background in a similar role, ideally gained within a high end café or restaurant.
- Excellent knowledge of food and beverages
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Immaculate personal grooming
- Flexibility to work including evening and weekend shifts
- Competitive base salary + service charge
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards
- Discounted room rates and F&B
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.