For Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre, we are looking for an experienced therapist who epitomises the very essence of 21st century hospitality. The ideal candidate will be a credible and consistent role model and have the ability to lead a specialised spa therapist team with ease.
You will lead and inspire a knowledgeable team of Spa and Wellbeing specialists. With a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach, you will coach and develop your team in the delivery of an unparalleled level of relaxation and wellbeing, from a seamless arrival and departure experience, to extensive one-to-one consultations and promotion of our bespoke in-house range of treatments and products.
As our most senior therapist, you will take ownership of the treatment training and product knowledge training for therapists and receptionists. You will ensure that signature Akasha treatments are carried out to brand standard by preparing comprehensive coaching for new starters, as well as conducting refresher training as required.
You’ll also assist in ensuring our Spa is staged accordingly reflecting ambient and tranquil moods in keeping with Café Royal’s hallmarks of quality design. You will provide advice and guidance to guests on Spa facilities and services, support marketing initiatives and promote membership, overseeing reception and bookings; as well as assist with recruitment and staff scheduling.
- As a credible and consistent role model, you will have the ability to lead a team of specialised spa therapists with ease. This will be proven by your experience in a similar role within a high end spa environment as well as various UK trade. qualifications in Holistic Therapies, Massage and Beauty
- You will epitomise the very essence of 21st century hospitality; with a natural flair and elegance for service, and an enthusiasm for providing a luxurious level service that is both confident and calm.
- You will be passionate about sharing your expertise in spa treatments, wellbeing and exceptional service standards
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests and colleagues – a fluent level of spoken and written English is essential.
- Experience in Yoga, Meditation and/or Watsu treatments is advantageous.
- On duty meal
- Weekly dry cleaning allowance
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.