Casual Cloakroom Attendant
Hotel Café Royal has an exciting opportunity for a warm and welcoming candidate who is seeking flexible work in a prominent luxury hotel. As a Casual Cloakroom Attendant you will be a prominent feature in our Lobby area and cloakroom providing fantastic customer service to our guests entering and departing from our hotel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven high end/luxury guest service experience or someone hoping to enter the luxury hotel environment. As a Cloakroom Attendant you will offer a seamless and charming service to our guests at the all-important beginning and end of their patronage with us. With elegance & confidence, you will welcome & farewell guests and receive coats, bags, umbrellas and other personal belongings to keep safe. Moreover, you will responsible for keeping the cloakroom secure, clean and tidy.
Although this is a casual contract, there are generally 35-45 hours per week available.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- A proven background in a similar guest facing position is essential, ideally gained within a 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end establishment
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, late nights and weekends
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.