As a Door person at Hotel Café Royal, you will be the first face and smile our guests will see as they enter the Hotel for an unforgettable experience.
As a Door Person you will become part of an exceptional service team that engages with our guests throughout their
patronage with us, providing anticipative, yet unobtrusive service. A warm welcome, assistance with luggage, coordinating private cars and arranging taxis, as well as valet parking, are a few of the many important tasks ahead.
You will be one of Café Royal’s main points of contact, on hand to deal with queries, providing information on hotel services and giving directions for the surrounding areas
- A clean, valid UK/EU drivers licence is Essential
- With exceptional grooming, presentation and posture, it’s likely you’ll have a proven background within a luxury hospitality environment, ideally within a similar guest facing role or as a Door Person, Porter or Guest Services
- Your communication skills will be exceptional with the confidence to build strong working relationships and connect with guests visiting us from all over the world - fluent level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Confident knowledge of Central London in terms of transport, services, restaurants/bars and attractions; particularly around Mayfair, Soho and the West End to ensure the highest quality service for our guests
- Flexibility to work weekend shifts and the occasional evening shift
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World’
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football team
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
How to apply:
Please apply to Careers@hotelcaferoyal.com Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.